My Charries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why was I even created?

Go down

Why was I even created? Empty Why was I even created?

Post  Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Why was I even created? Animeboyintherain
Human Form
Why was I even created? White_Snow___White_Cat_II_by_ace_of_finland
Animal Form

RAVEN (Rave). The regretful one. His long raven colored hair and dark brown eyes make him look like an angel. He is the most innocent of the group. His mate should be innocent, pure, sweet and caring. He also would like his girl to be smart and athletic. He wants his mate to tell him all her deepest thoughts and secrets. Rave is a Leo from Bolivia. He is the youngest and weakest of the group. Rave hates feeding on humans but is often forced to by a much more powerful vampire, Kristian. Rave still holds on to his humanity and refuses to give into his true nature. He loathes his dark blue and white angelic wings for they remind him of his ...ation. He also despises his creator, Seeth. Rave's playful and sweet. He can also be quite energetic. His animal form is a white cat. Once Rave chooses a mate, he will always be there to listen to you and comfort you. He will never ignore you and will give you anything you want. He will treat you like his goddess.

Admin
Admin

https://mokacharries.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum